If you have a problem with your system that is not covered in your manual or our FAQ section¸ please call our Support Team on 03300 200003. You will need your Model Number (on the right hand side of your systems) & Purchase Date (proof of purchase will be required).
Warranty Terms & Conditions (this does not affect your statutory rights)
Your product is guaranteed for 12 months (unless otherwise stated) from the date of original purchase.
This guarantee is offered subject to the following provisions:
1. No goods are to be returned to your supplier¸ they are unable to provide service or replacement under any circumstances.
2. Any goods to be returned to us must display a valid RMA number which has to be issued by our Returns Department; otherwise the goods will be refused.
All parts are guaranteed for a period of 12 months against manufacturing defects.
This guarantee will be invalid if:
1. The product has been poorly installed¸ badly maintained¸ incorrectly used¸ serviced by unqualified personnel¸ had an incorrect voltage applied¸ been accidentally or deliberately damaged¸ been tampered with by unauthorised persons¸ for any reason. If the system has
been opened¸ proof of workmanship by qualified personnel may be required.
2. An underpowered system is used in too large a room – then this will not cover compressor failures under warranty.
3. The product has been uninstalled by unqualified personnel.
Air Conditioning Centre & Martin Industries Ltd disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages or costs¸ howsoever caused. This guarantee is only available in
UK mainland (excluding Northern Ireland¸ The Channel Islands¸ Isle of Man & Scottish islands).
A charge may be made if: goods are returned where no guarantee card has been received¸ it is received outside the relevant period¸ or the product is returned to us with no fault found¸ or if the fault relates to misuse or negligence as set out above (which is explicitly not covered under this guarantee).
No responsibility can be accepted for any damage caused in transit. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are suitably packaged to travel via courier services back to us. We will arrange collection and subsequent return at our cost provided the unit is correctly covered at the time under the terms and conditions of guarantee.
We reserve the right to repair¸ replace in part or fully any item(s)¸ which we deem to be faulty¸ or even the entire system¸ at our discretion. Please note we will not be responsible for any installation charges that you may incur.
In the event of a hardware fault¸ please check all connections¸ (very carefully¸ as we do not cover broken or damaged connectors)¸ electricity supply and fuses.
If you do have a hardware fault then please call the telephone number above where our operators will take all the necessary details for fault diagnosis. They will also confirm your personal and system information and arrange a call back from our Service Engineers within
8 working hours (9am to 5pm¸ Monday to Friday¸ Excluding Public and Bank Holidays)
As we operate a policy of continual product improvement and technological advancement we reserve the right to change product models and/or specifications/design from time to time without further notice.
We reserve the right to amend any or all of these Terms and Conditions and their method of operation at any time without further notice. Air Conditioning Centre is a Division of Martin Industries Ltd Group of Companies.